Is Norco the ultimate solution to pain relief?
Norco is a mix of Acetaminophen and Hydrocodone. Since Hydrocodone is an opioid medicine that is classified as a narcotic. So, Acetaminophen is a less potent pain reliever. That increases the results of hydrocodone.
It is to be taken with or without food. In case of nausea. It is advised to take this with food. In case you are using a liquid form make sure to use an appropriate measuring device. And not a house spoon as the dose may be affected.
While Norco is helpful in relieving pain its contents are opioids which can be addictive. They might also show severe side effects. In case of rashes or red skin stop immediately and contact your doctor.
You should not take this medicine if you have:
- Consumed MAO inhibitors in the past 14 days.
- Severe asthma or breathing problems.
- Any sort of blockage in your stomach or intestines.
- History of sleep apnea.
- Liver disease.
- Substance abuse problem. (alcohol, sedatives, tranquilizers)
- Head injury or seizures.
- Urination problems.
- Problems with gallbladder, pancreas, and thyroid.
- Allergic reactions to acetaminophen. (Tylenol)
- Use of any previous narcotics.
If you have to undergo surgery contact your doctor about the use of this medicine. As it may have to be stopped for a while.
In case of pregnancy please ensure that you take your doctor’s advice for the medicine used. As it can have adverse effects on the baby. If you are breastfeeding a baby ask your doctor for advice before taking the medicine.
Thus This medicine should be used under strict supervision for older adults as it can have lasting side effects.
Kindly adhere to the prescription given by your physician for Norco. So, make sure to let your doctor know. If the effect isn’t as strong or it is failing to relieve the pain.
In case of these side effects contact your physician immediately:
- Difficulty in breathing.
- Swelling on tongue, face, or throat.
- Skin redness, rashes that blister and peel.
- Confusion, unusual thoughts, or behavior.
- Easy bruising and bleeding.
- Infertility or missed menstrual periods.
- Impotence, loss of sexual desire, sexual problems.
stopping this medicine can cause withdrawal. Thus to counter this your doctor may ask you to lower the amounts and stop its use. If you notice any withdrawal symptoms like restlessness. Mental/mood changes like anxiety, suicidal thoughts, or a runny nose. Watering eyes, nausea, diarrhea, sweating, muscle aches. Any sudden changes in behavior contact your physician right away.
Thus this medicine is not meant for children and can prove to be fatal for them.
You can buy Norco online from painmedishop. Given that you submitted a prescription for it. Since it is dangerous and, can be fatal if used in high amounts.